We should know something about the types of education. In the process of learning, it is encouraged to complete a development of the underlying qualities of a person and as a productive member of society, it helps in achieving the skills needed for establishment. In general sense knowledge or achieve skill is education. In a broad sense, the process of learning about the process of knowledge is taught.
However, education is the continuous practice of full development of possibilities. Education English Synonyms education comes from the Latin word educare or educated. Which means to lead out, bring out the inner potential outside or develop. In Socrates language ‘education is the disappearance of truth and the development of truth’. ‘Education is to create A healthy mind in a healthy body ‘Aristotle. Rabindranath’s language is ‘Education is so that it does not only serve the information but also makes our life consistent with the belief in the universe’.
The origin of the word
The word “education” is derived from the Culture word “saas”. Generally speaking, education is the desired, deprived and positive change in human behavior. In the era of ages, many scholars have defined education in many ways. Once again, the concept of education has changed with time.
Types of education
Education is a lifelong process. Man learns since the birth of until the moment of death. So the different types of education. Types of Education is 3.
2. Formal education
3. Non-formal education
The objectives of education are-
- Understanding the principles of national policy, nationalism, socialism, democracy, and religious harmony.
- Encourage the people of patriotism and Country’s independence and respect to sovereignty.
- Ending illiteracy in the country.
- Initially aimed at broad-based education and special emphasis on secondary education and the foundation of the previous level acquired knowledge, skills, and perspectives at every level of education, strengthening and enabling students to expand and enhance new knowledge and skills.
- Make education productive and creatively to change the economic and social conditions of the country and the students are responsible for making a responsible person.
- Give the people of society the opportunity to develop according to their own talents and tendencies.
- Ensure social progress by increasing vocational skills and creativity and remove the mentality creating self-employment.
• Enhance the huge manpower in national wealth by increasing the knowledge, skills, and skills of people employed in different occupations.
- Solve important issues of public life new inspiration for the nation’s life as possible.
- Inspire the student to express the freedom of basic thought and to develop social thought-free thinking.
- Students helping achieve leadership qualities and to be tolerant towards mutual ideals for the development of democratic consciousness and help in the development of vision oriented aspects of life and material.
- The feeling of universal brotherhood, non-communalism, harmony, sympathy between people of all countries in the world and to respect human rights and to make them respectful, their intellectual, science and social conscious
- Inspiring students in the spirit of liberation war and nationalism in their thinking consciousness and to develop the qualities of a good citizen in the role.
- National history, tradition, the trend of culture, develop moral values are arranged to transfer from generation to generation.
- Take the necessary steps to keep for maintain the quality of education at all levels.
- Creating environmental awareness.
- Strengthen the foundations of previous level knowledge, skills and vision gestures at every level of education and they help in the expansion and enable students to acquire new knowledge and skills.
Competition serves as the main component of the education system. In the global or national education system, a competitive attitude is created to present itself to the next generation. The scholarship is one of the criteria for this. In developed countries like England and Singapore, the special education system allows special students to be excluded from education expenditure. Educational results create a competitive attitude among students the best student is determined by grade.
In some countries, the High pressure applied, as a result, there is a negative impact on the practice of intellectualization among the students. Many times it has reached the level of suicides due to the failure of the examination. In this case, Japan’s education system is considered as a prime example. “Alfi Kon” criticized the competition in the education system. According to him, ‘Competition has a negative effect in determining the eligibility of students and it leads us to defeat. Eminent economist Richard Leard also commented on the harmful effects of the competition. He said, “The students understand the pressure as a result of the competition. They think that the main purpose of their life is to be better than others. The main thing is that youths are what they are learning in their daily school life. And such competition does not bring good for the society.